- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day with an American Dental Association - approved fluoride tooth paste.
- Upgrade your toothbrush just about 3-4 months, or possibly earlier if the brush bristles are frazzled. Any damaged toothbrush probably will not do an adequate job of cleaning the teeth.
- Thoroughly clean in between teeth regularly with the help of floss or an inter dental cleaner. Tooth corrosion - causing microbes continues to linger in between your teeth wherever tooth brush bristles can’t access. This helps eliminate the sticky layer around teeth referred to as oral plaque buildup and food crumbs in between your teeth or under the gum line.
- Consume a balanced diet plan plus minimize in between - meals snacks.
- Visit your tooth doctor regularly for specialized washings plus dental exams.
Thursday, 15 December 2011
This is the American Dental Association recommends the next few guidelines for better oral hygiene: